Saturday 31 December 2011

New board - Never Summer SL

Having had a busy year and not managing to get on my board in nearly a year since my last holiday in Jan, I finally encouraged myself with the purchase of a new board. Having ridden my mates boards in Jan - a Burton Custom and Burton Deuce, I sought a little advice from the Gone Boarding forum so that I could find something which handled in a similar way (compared to my old board which now felt like riding a flat plank of wood in comparison). 
One of the recommendations was a Never Summer SL, not being able to afford a brand new board I kept my eye on ebay for one of these along with several other boards and in the end it was the SL that won. 


Once the board was delivered I took it along to Tamworth for a quick try out and wasn't disappointed, it handled exactly how I wanted it to and felt great (despite nearly a year off) - going back again next week for another practise session and looking forward to getting another boarding holiday booked now!

No comments:

Post a Comment