Friday 31 July 2009

Some more new gear!

Yep, my buying bug hasn't stopped with the board, bindings & boots - I've accumulated a few other things this month too :

  • Snowboard tool - well I figured it was a must, has all the necessary attachments for adjusting your bindings & cost a couple of quid.

  • Face mask - a neoprene face mask to protect me from the cold winds on the mountain top and on high up ski lifts! & it makes me look like a cross between a ninja and some sort of bionic commando! lol

  • Bonfire snowboarding jacket - with my boots & bindings being white, I felt compelled to deck myself out with white salopettes and jacket to match, but that left a dilemma due to my helmet being black. This jacket is perfet, it's mainly white with the top part being black. Suits perfectly & a bargain buy!

  • Avalaan salopettes - actually my first pair of sal's, my other ones are borrowed from my mate H. These ones are white to go with "the new style" - another bargain buy off Ebay.

  • Waxing bits - so far I have wax & a scraper, planning on picking up an iron soon then giving my board it's first wax (it is in dire need of it!)
So that's it for now, I'll be heading up to the Chill Factore snow slope in Manchester next weekend so ideally want my board waxed by then & I'll be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment